Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wonderful day!

12:01 am :) I was told I had to start sleeping on my side, which I was not looking fwd too. But I did and followed instructions of positioning pillows- and wow, what a difference. I can't say I slept all night, but when I slept it was good-oood sleeping. No back pains when I woke up either. Thank you Jesus!
I get into work, and , well.......things have been pretty slow for me lately. But I found out today that I will actually have 'Red' work- WAHOOOO!!! That means I will be doing work in the new company and have 'dah skills to move fwd (or so much as they know :) ) God is Good!!!
THEN- my wonderful husband calls me to see if we can meet up for lunch- A DATE!!!!
The little blessings in life that make it all soo wonderful!

"My the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're sleeping better. I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again! The side thing gets old fast. Now I sleep on my side, at an incline and above the sheets with my mouth open. So attractive. But, somehow Matt still loves me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, you are so cute! i love dates with my husband, too. :) stewart and i can't wait to see you guys - and baby rainey. love, love, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new headline photo! Beautiful family and scenery!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive