I can't belive it, but Aulden is already a month old!
Our camera is broke, so after all that in trying to find it- IT DOESN'T WORK! So we are in the process of looking for another camera, but he has grown soo much in such a short time, I wish I could post some pictures.
Sleeping through the night is less than desirable. He sleeps good until about 3, and then he starts making these CRAZY noises and wakes himself up.
Any other mother experiences this???
It almost sounds like he is having a nightmare, but he wakes himself up, and then the only way I can get him to sorta go back to sleep is to feed him. But then he isn't hungry. Ahhh viscous cycle!
Today we went to his one month check up and everything is going fantastic. He is already up to 9.12 lbs! So my fear of him not getting enough to eat - not a problem:)
But Dr did say we still sholdn't get him around too many people, and he shouldn't be in day care or nursery until he has his shots at 2month apt.
After Aulden's apt, I went to the Dr to 'fix' my stitches- and all better :)
We both go back to the Dr on the 31st, the day b/f I have to go back to work :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My nephew did that when he was about that age. I would rock him to sleep and if he laid on my chest he would make these gasping noises and squeaks and things. He seemed like he was vividly dreaming or having a nightmare but never would wake himself up. I have absolutely no advice but have seen something like that before. Can't believe it's been a month!!! WOW! Can't wait to meet that sweet thing!!
ReplyDelete