Isaiah 58:9 has always been on my list of favorite bible verses. And I believe it because God heard all of my prayers (and those of friends and family)
Yesterday was a BIG day- I was going back to work, which meant Aulden would be at day care all day.
IT WENT SOO WELL!!!!! PRAISE GOD!
We made it out of the door around 7:00. Which I had no idea all the stuff you have to get together when you are a mother of a newborn. But I left daycare by 7:15, and neither of us cried :)
I was at the office by 7:30, and by 8, I was filtering through my 1500 emails. My manager got in around 9, and had work lined up for me to keep me busy. Very much appreciated. So minus the 3 times I had to run out to the car to pump, the day went by VERY fast.
I only called the daycare 1 to make sure he had enough bottles. I was afraid he wouldn't have enough... and my supply is messed up b/c of the masitis.
But he wasn't eating as much so we were good.
When I picked him up at 4, he was on the floor playing with the gyms. He had take 2 naps in the morning that lasted over 2 hrs, THEN he took a 40 min nap during the afternoon in the CRIB! IN THE CRIB!!!!
I am sure he cried, and that is ok, but the teachers said he did really well.
THANK YOU GOD for your wonderful grace and mercy!
Then, get this, he went to be around 10 pm (took us forever to get him to sleep last night) but he slept until 5:30 AM!!!!! James and I both work up panicking. I thought he wasn't breathing, James thought he slept through us getting up :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay i'm so glad its all going so well.
ReplyDeleteI knew he would be fine. It was you I was worried about. It was a good idea to do the half-day trial run. I'm so happy that all is working out for you and your little family!
ReplyDelete