Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maybe, just maybe.....

Tues night during small group Aulden was a doll. No crying, just watching all the activity. So we gave him a bottle around 8, and ended up staying until 9:30 talking. So I thought I would need to feed him as soon as we got home, but he was soooo tired. We laid him in the play pen while we got ready for a shower and ... HE FELL ASLEEP ON HIS OWN!!!. Ahhh I felt soo bad waking him up to take a shower, but if we don't do our routine, he only sleeps about 2-3 hrs b/f he is up. GRRRRRRR...

Wed night, he had a bottel in the nursery, but by the time we were heading home( 8:30ish) he was wailing! So he ate as soon as we got home, and fell asleep.
;) I laid him in the crib around 10 pm, and he didn't move. So he slept in there for a while, probably 40 min. Once he started stiring , I got him out to take shower for bed time routine.... and he slept until 5 am.

So maybe, just maybe, he is moving to sleeping in a crib! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great news!! Lets hope he keeps moving in that direction!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive