I had my monthly check up last Monday. Everything seemed on track and they informed me that my uterus is not the size of a soccer ball!!! Still feeling fine thought, but def sticking out. Starting to get some sharp twinges- think it is just everything stretching.
FINALLY have an apt to get the H1N1 shot. I feel like such a goober for getting caught up in the frenzy about this, but soo many people I know are getting sick. And I am considered high risk. We actually didn't go over to VA this weekend b/c James' mom thought she was sick. So I am not playing around with this. BUT ANYWHO- I have a dr apt to get it Tues at 4:15. There will be an unpleasant exchange of word if they 'run out' again :)
James has been busy at work here at the house. He pulled everything out of the office, and we just finish painting it blue for the new Caribbean /Guest room. One room down, one to go. We will start working on the nursery next week. The plan is to paint it a tan color so we won't have to paint it again :)
WE ARE REGISTERED!!!! I think we have put everything on there that we possible could need for the first year of Aulden. We are at Target of course, and super excited to be online at Amazon.com . From what I can tell, most items over $25 gets free shipping, so I really hope people use Amazon. It lets me pull in items for multiple different retailers..... Let me know if it is hard to use, or not as fun:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So were you as overwhelmed about the baby registry as Matt and I were? Love you and want to see you real bad but not sure how to go out by myself with two babies yet:).
ReplyDeleteWe want nursery pics! We want nursery pics!We want nursery pics!
ReplyDelete