Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let the count down begin....

The holidays have come and gone (well almost all of them) so I feel like we are turning the corner into the home stretch.
We had our Dr visit on Monday- and everything is on track as it should be! We are 34, so only 6 more to go! AHHh... I want to try and post an update every week b/c I know things will change soo drastically- but we will see how that goes:)
Updates:
Nikki- Starting to get tired again, easy. But trying to walk/hike as much as possible. I have started getting Braxton Hicks contractions which are not fun- but hear the more I get now, the better. Right now I am having maybe 3 strong contractions a day. The Dr said when it gets to 5 an hr is when we better be in the car on the way to the hospital!

Aulden: He feels like he is moving around less, but still pretty strong. Told he doesn't have as much space to move, so he can't get any momentum.

James:Week by week I think things are getting more real to him. I am starting to notice the little things he is doing w/o me asking. Rub my back for me, ask if he can get me something from kitchen- I have a good husband!

Winnie: She knows something is going on but not real sure what to think. She has always been a cuddlier- but more so now, she wants to be right next to you all the time.
We have started 'hanging out' in the nursery so she can get use to it. And she has def. staked out the day bed as hers.... evident by all the blond hair on the chocolate cover:)

Nursery- All and all, it is done, just 3 things remain, and then I will post pictures- promise! :)
I am going to make some blue pillows, need to get baskets for organizing the shelf unit(which we registered for), and then put up my giraffe decal-that should arrive in mail next week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and Safe New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i cannot believe there are only six weeks left! weren't we just having a water fight in your house and hoping your parents wouldn't notice the marks on the wall?

    i love you so much, and i'm so happy to see you surrounded by a loving man like james and a sweet puppy like whinny. the rainey brood is only going to get bigger, and that's a good thing.

    lots of love to you. i'm already scouting out flights to NC. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive