Monday, January 4, 2010

As if sleeping weren't hard enough.......

....... having a sinus infection does not help things. Since Christmas I have had some drainage, but when you are prego- you can't take many meds. So now- 2 weeks later it is a gnarly sinus infection. Went to the Dr today and they gave me something- hopefully will feel better in 48 hrs, but it makes sleeping really hard b/c I can't breath!! And the High weather temps of 30 isn't helping either!!!!

James turns 31 on Saturday!!!! Asked him if he wants to do anything, and of course he doesn't- but there is suppose to be a 'party' downtown on thurs that has free food etc- so hopefully I can get enough friends together to meet there.

Winnie- laying here next to me being my sweet girl. Nothing really new with her except that she thought she could chase a raccoon. Scared the poop out of me- but she didn't seem to have any scratches or anything wrong with her... silly girl. Stupid raccoon.

I have my bi-weekly check up on wed the 13th, so I will post next blog then unless something super exciting happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive