Friday, January 15, 2010

Everything is fine :)

So mom and I went back today .... and had anticipated staying (given the events of the past week)- but everything was fine. Blood pressure was 128/88 when we got there(still high for me) and then it was 124/80 before we left.
They checked my swelling out and said if pain ever accompanies it- to call them back.
Had a few test ran in office and they said I was dilated 1 cm.
Not much at all- but to still be a month away was good. I am allow to cont to work and hike right now as long as I have equal amounts of activity and rest. So no more working all day, walking around in evening. Has to be balanced out.
I have to start going weekly now :) SO they should be able to detect any changes much quicker now..... and the countdown begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive