Thursday, January 14, 2010

Friends in Haiti.

Most who talk with me daily know that we have a group of women from our church down in Haiti. We also have an Elder who is a part-time missionary down there, the following is an e-mail from him. I know there are soo many people who want to help during this time, so I wanted to post here and give you the opportunity to follow along and donate if you feel like doing so.

Hello All,
If you get this email and are not interested please just hit delete. I am sending it to my entire address book (in several groups).

The Lifeline Christian Mission group of 58 women here in Grand Goave Haiti are fine, as well as Tim, Gary, Lakey and I.
They have been very good at showing the love of Christ to the thousands of Haitian people that have lost so much and are camped here at the mission seeking refuge and assistance.I have had so many emails requesting information about the situation here in Haiti that we are in the middle of. I know a lot of people may think I am ignoring their emails but please be assured I do appreciate them and your prayers, and will answer them when I can get caught up just a little with some of the pressing issues we are facing here. Rest assured, God is faithful, He is taking care of the prayers you are lifting up.

My time has been spent doing repairs and getting things going so we can have electric power for water and to operate our clinic etc.

Please go to the Lifeline web site, www.Lifeline.org, for current updates and pictures that Gretchen has been sending into the office in Westerville for posting.

There is also a place there on the website that you can send donations to help with the relief if you are so lead.

We are still having a lot of tremors and we have heard that a couple cracks in the earth have appeared in our area, I am going to investigate and Lifeline will post what I find and maybe some pictures if I can get close to them.

Bobby Curlee
Properties Manager
Lifeline Christian Mission
www.Lifeline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive