Little Man with CRAZY hair (still hasn't lost any of it :))
Mommy leaving me in the crib all by myself :(
Tummy time
The sweetest pictures taken by the Picture People in North lake mall. I was very impressed with how well they worked with infants and how AWESOME the pics turned out.!
And this is what we are doing at 2am :)
Yesterday I took Aulden into the office to see everyone, by 9 am he was asleep and slept until 11 when I woke hime up to feed. Then Andrea and I went down to Cabos Fish Taco's- and YUMMM!!! Ohhh if you haven't been, you really gotta go, it was SOOO good. But anywho, he slept the whole time! So we got home and took Winnie out on the trails- he slept the whole time there too!
It gets even better- He let James give him a bottle at 8 while I took a shower, and after I got out, we took a nap on the couch together :) This is what being a mommy is suppose to be like :)
I woke up at 10:30 and decided to feed him early, and by 11, he was asleep and slept until 3!!! 5 HOURS!!!!
It truly has been a good day!
James is feeling MUCH better, so that helps out a lot. His sinus and allergies were starting to bother him- tis the season :)
Winnie is still my good good little girl. I feel like she is not getting as much attention, but still spoiled none the less :)
Our good friends and college roommates are suppose to come over and visit this weekend. Can not wait to see them!! Hudson their son is about 9 months, so I should have more pictures to post after the weekend.
Everyone remember we spring fwd this weekend :( Ugg, guess that means I will only get 1 hour of sleep - that stinks!
That video cracks me up! Has he found comfort in his crib yet? That does take some getting use too. I think of you often. You're doing such a good job. Aulden is growing big- you should be proud!
ReplyDelete