Yesterday Aulden got his 2month shots. He was pretty moody and clingy, but for the most part he slept the shots off- which we were not expecting. SO hurdle one jumped.
Although still fussy, I decided to take him into daycare or a little bit. I honestly felt peaceful about everything. There were 6 babies in there, and no more than 2 cried at one time, and no more than 5 min. So I know they will work with him- get him in a crib, and on a good schedule:) Hurdle two jumped.
I was suppose to have my post pardon check up yesterday but when they told me they were more than 45 min behind, I resched it for today. Well my lucky stars, they were more than 1 hr behind today:) But this time they offered snacks- it is amazing how much I calm down when feed ! But everything looked good. I do have an infection and blocked ducts- they said it would take about 1 week on antibiotics to heal. So in the meantime, pumping is going to be an issue:(. But they release me so I will return to work on the 8th- Hurdle 3.
Now for the final stretch. In one week I will return to work.
So everyone in the sound of me typing, please pray for me. It will not only be crazy trying to work out the schedule, but just leaving my little one, whom I have literally spent just about every waking min with, will be out of my arms. Pray that God will hold him, and comfort me.... that Winnie will get some peace and quite, and that James can keep us all saine !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll be in my prayers for the next month as I know that the transition will just take a little time to get use to. Love you!
ReplyDelete