Thank you to everyone who has prayed!
On thurs we started putting him in the crib around 9, and I think he slept or 1 hr.
On friday, he slept for 2 hrs, saturday 3 hrs, and last night he slept 4 hrs!!!!!
Once he woke up, I would nurse him and them put him back to sleep... in his car seat-and he will sleep until 4, his normal time. Not one for too much change at once:) But I figure he must be learning, bc he isn't fighting it nearly as much when we put him down, and he is sleeping longer.
I put him down around 9:30 tonight. I would love he if would make it until midnight tonight, and then until 6 am like he had started doing. At this rate though, it won't take him too long to get back into his routine of sleeping 10pm-6am! :)
So gonna get some quick shut eye b/f the little man wakes up.
Sweat dreams and blessings to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment