Thursday, June 17, 2010

What are you sayin'?

So June has been. pretty busy for us. The first weekend of the month we traveled over to TN for Hudson 1st birthday, visiting my Dad and Grandma while there.
Then on monday, Aulden got his 4th month shots:(... and had a fever of 103 ALL WEEK!!!
On friday, I turned 31, and we went out with our friends from small group sending Susan and Darcen off back across the boarder.

The weather has been in the high 90's all week.

Think I got food posion.

We went to see Harry Conick J.( which was REALLY good).

But my favorite story is from yesterday...
I wanted to buy my sister a cute outfit for her pictures today that will be used on her website (ask me later if you don't know about this) So I went to Francescia's collection... a really cute boutquie - like Antropologie, but cheaper:)
I found several dresses, and one I really liked, but it didn't have a size or price on it.
So I took it up to the counter where the wonderful personality of a teen boy greeted me with ' can I help you'. Now it should have been obvious that I could have used a little help. Aulden was on one hip, flailing around.. and I had 5 dresses in the other.
So I kick it into my suck up, pleasnt mood- "HI! Can you tell me how much this cost, and what size it is?"
"$20" FANTASTIC!!!!
"OK, can you tell me how it runs?"
"Yeah,.... it is a Jr size"
I wanted to throwup. What are you implying!!!????!!!!
B/C I am 31 I can't wear these clothes anymore?
Or you can see the obvious that I am a mom and still in soft around the edges?

Yes, thank you for my inciation into Mommy Style! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive