
So it isn't a welcome into the world, but it is a welcome to the Wide World Web :)
Lately most (if not all our pics/ videos) have been captured on our iPad.So it makes it difficult to post pics here. But no excuses, I need to do better.
Other than having RSV (if you don't know what this is, look it up- a VERY bad virus for babies) our growing family is doing well.
Audlen is into EVERYTHING. and has very much taken on the roll as big brother. He reffers to Audrey as 'baby'
Winnie on the otherhand is not as amused. This has interferred with her play time and is not happy. BUT she will still bark at and even growl at someone who looks at Audrey. So I know, deep down, winnie loves her.
James and I are getting some sleep, until 2 am. At which point I take her upstairs to nurse, and then Aulden wakes up. So we have adapted a 1:1 defense strategy. :)
We are still in the townhouse, but have set a goal to be building by the end of the year. I would love love love to be in our house by their birthdays, but pretty sure we will miss that mark.
Anywho- will post more pics once I get them converted.
More baby photos!! iPad or otherwise, your kids are too cute not to have a million shots up. xo
ReplyDelete