.....that is what Aulden James Rainey is made of :)
Today during the ultrasound, they were able to determine we were having a little boy! :) As soon as I can get our scanner working, I will load some pictures. She had a hard time even getting clear pictures b/c he was moving around soo much. Guess that was due to the Mt. Dew I had right before I walked in! :)
They measured me at 19 weeks, and said everything is on track and developing correctly. Brain, Heart, stomach, and kidneys all looked good.
They did see a 'white spot' on the heart so they want us get a more detailed ultrasound, but the Dr didn't think it was anything since everything had developed correctly. So, darn, another ultrasound :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the name! YAY a boy!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!! Such exciting news.
ReplyDeleteoooo i LOVE that name! can't wait to see pics! does this mean you are finally going to register for stuff?? hehehe congrats!
ReplyDeleteAny reason for another ultrasound is a good reason for me! Congratulations on your baby boy!!!! Can't wait to see how beautiful he is! I do love that name and the spelling too. I will call you soon for the lowdown! Love to you and baby, Brooke
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, i totally caved! i just wanted to see if there were any blog updates...and then i just had to read. A BOY!! that is absolutely perfect. i cannot wait to see you guys. so happy for you, i could cry. a baby rainey is growing inside you. :)
ReplyDelete